• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I have found the Homunculus Images

Is a homunculus like a yeti?

Did you know that Yeti, translated to English means "That thing over there"? Love it.

Neil Gaiman told me that. In a book, obviously. Not down the pub, like.

imaguitargod said:
Which cereal? What does it say stamped on their little bases? I might be able to locate them on the net.

Heck, If I could catch the one in my floorboards i'd send it over to you. Creator planted them there months ago :)

huvason said:
Heck, If I could catch the one in my floorboards i'd send it over to you. Creator planted them there months ago :)
Set out those stick mouse traps. Granted, they'll be able to phase shift out of it, but they end up taking some of the sticky with them. They'll get so annoyed that they just may leave.

imaguitargod said:
Set out those stick mouse traps. Granted, they'll be able to phase shift out of it, but they end up taking some of the sticky with them. They'll get so annoyed that they just may leave.

Hmmm that might work. Just dont tell the Creator, he has a way of communicating with them. He told me as long as I wear my aluminum hat i'm OK :)

Back