• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I just ate a mini ripe naga

It wasnt the scary heat I was expecting but it was a ripened baby man what a nice taste..Cant wait for the full size ones..BTW my naga plant is sitting under my deck to dry out too much rain lately..my town was flooded sat evening...its like pretty much every day its a good rain here with cool evenings..I didnt even put in any a/c units this year.Went to my garden my super hotties are doing good(all I grown) potawies plants I was given are doing good...everything else is stunned to hell or dead...I have one orange hab out of 21 plants my cayennes crapped out..my japs are starting late and so on..but I have a bigger naga im going to eat tonight..dont expect too much more heat out of it being still a baby(in size)

great taste though no matter what size, very addictive :)

be goood to see the diff in heat tooo, size wise and bummer bout the plants, cold as here and they all not looking welll.

lets us know how the bigger baby 1 goes :)

I just ate the biggest one of the bunch man what a ride still not full heat im shure but still hotter than a hab and man my eyes are watering...(wife said I was crying)its playing with the back of my throat....wow..I like this...cant wait to eat a full size one

this is a tease to me..Im going to tape my first full size ripe naga.Im in love..Thx to all for my superhottie seeds this is going to be fun(well in anyways)

yeaaaahhhh, rock on. ;)

DOOOO it!

Ha, I got both Kanga aussie wine cica 1996 and aussie stoopidly hot sauce....

Fair Dinkum..... I like tis bits of good. Mail me a strawbetty anyday.

How good am I? ;-)

Ah, a land older than me...yet the rocks stil speak

dangit.

Back