• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I JUST GOT BANNED AT MY FIRST SHOW!

The thread is about hot sauces folks nothing else. If anyone feels it's necessary to keep talking about the other "off topic" stuff take it to the Lounge.

Bummer they wouldn't allow you to keep the warning label on CraigZee. Maybe you should have a talk with the folks running the show to change that particular rule. Or maybe have a different class of sauces like most shows do. I imagine that little old blue haired judge had a pretty rough time for a few minutes. Poor girl.

Were you able to explain to them the sauce was all natural?

Regarding chilli sauce - lol - reminds me of a few people i know. They talk about making hot chilli but when i taste it... lol an onion has more bite to it :crazy:

The word gay never had any negative connotation towards homosexual people. "Gay" is just another neutral term for homosexual. Think of it this way: Females are called women, right? What if some male decided he was going to use the word "woman" to mean "stupid" as a derogatory slur against females because he was bitter about a break-up with his girlfriend?
On topic: OP I think your sauces sound great :).

That phrase "women" or "typical woman" is already used (over here at least) with regards to women making things more complicated, doing or saying silly things, or just being reckless (normaly associated with driving). It used in a mildly sexist/ stereotypical way but i will add woman also use the the term "Men" in the same mannor.

Its said in Jest and is not meant to be demeaning to either sex...

Its just i guess the british sense of humour... we are not that easily offended.

As intersting as it is discussing, learning and reading difference in cultural ways with words....

...there will be no more off topic post from me.. for now... :cool:

Since when do people take offense to the internet? Don't like it, move on. Pretty simple in my books.

Anyway, wasn't this thread about a hot sauce that tried to kill a judge in a contest?

Moving on :P

My suace getting banned was lame... Not homosexual or misoginistic. It just sucked. Th egood Reverend Neil Smith got sent the offending bottle and he actually did a review. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAP92gtyKic

God bless him. That stuiff is killer hot. We have a website, but you are not allowed to do anything on here that amounts to selling whic is completely ga... oh, so sorry.. Lame.

My suace getting banned was lame... Not homosexual or misoginistic. It just sucked. Th egood Reverend Neil Smith got sent the offending bottle and he actually did a review. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAP92gtyKic

God bless him. That stuiff is killer hot. We have a website, but you are not allowed to do anything on here that amounts to selling whic is completely ga... oh, so sorry.. Lame.

You can, you just have to put it in the right place.

You are a great business man you know that? You have already offended people on here but you changed it made an excuse, then just come back to rub peoples nose in it?
I can tell you I will def not be purchasing anything from you ever

You can, you just have to put it in the right place.
He meant his website (zchilli.com) doesn't have online sales, I think, nothing about this forum but his website is screwed up - cart function lacking, and also the email thing.
Sauce sounds nice though. Dinner tonight for me tonight was sriracha on saos, was eating that when I watched THSC review of the sauce and wished I could have that sauce on saos instead for dinner.

Back