• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I just lost my garden

I wont get into details(nothing to do with me) but due to cercumstances Ive lost my garden....Im trying to figure out plan 2...my place is no good all rock and shade....im not a happy camper right now especially after my first sucess growing from seed and all the awaiting plants I have.....dunno what to do yet....the only thing that comes to mind is ...well I wont say it im too lazy to censor.......dunno what to do...Hopefully ill figure out something...

Well chatted the inlaws and a no go..I could be there 24/7 to tend to it but now his garden is gone he likes his grass...now plan c...dunno what that is yet....(keeps cursing to self)

Canuk Pepperhead said:
community gardens??? first time ive heard that....lol guess not

We have allotments over here in the cities and villages. You pay a ground rent to have your own bit of garden, some of them come with sheds and stuff.

Geez CP...thats the pits...I feel so bad for you...

CPH I agree with IGG what about containers Good Luck. That is a bummer
Dan

P.S. Welcome to THP Wrennie from Ohio

LET IT BURN

bowhunter said:
Dan

LET IT BURN

Hey bowhunter, long time no c! Just noticed your about 45 minutes now from me!

bowhunter said:
Dan

LET IT BURN

Containers are definitely the way to go....I did that with my Thai peppers last year and got some amazing yeilds.:onfire:

My nagas,7 pod,scorpions etc will be potted and placed in the far corner of my yard where there is light all day but im still looking for a new garden at the same time..My buddy just bought a house out in the country and he went to college for horticulture on top of that..Im thinking he will be game well once he moves in..Ill find a garden for the rest of my plants even if I have to dig up the main road in town in front of my house lol Hey theres lots of sun there hehehe

Back