• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love living here

Use to have a Fer-De-Lance in my collection of breeding pairs of venomous snakes. Scariest snake ever IMO.......

I'm a herper & the Fer de Lance is one snake I avoid, if I can. Sometimes it's in the field where I'm working & I have to move it, afterwards it's on my mind all day.

Gotta admit - I've never heard anyone call SD a dump. Used to visit from time to time when I lived in LA area. Some friends moved to the Poway area; it seemed nice enough.

I was talking about my house Geeme, not all of SD. Primarily my garage and my back yard. Best weather in the continental US- if you are on the coast. Otherwise no can do. The desert sucks.

Solar 1, you own some land down thar in CR? Hear it is getting pretty pricey already. Hear Nicaragua and El Salvador have some good stuff going on. What's the down low?

I was talking about my house Geeme, not all of SD. Primarily my garage and my back yard. Best weather in the continental US- if you are on the coast. Otherwise no can do. The desert sucks.

Solar 1, you own some land down thar in CR? Hear it is getting pretty pricey already. Hear Nicaragua and El Salvador have some good stuff going on. What's the down low?

My partner & I have 2 hectares of coffee farms, & a little house on a lot. The prices are on the rise, but I think it's a buyers market all around the world right now. I live in the mountains near Monteverde, in my town prices are still somewhat reasonable, anything near the beach you can just forget about.

Back