• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

I love pierogies

Hey that's a good idea.. I would probably double the size for that one. Gonna need a fork and knife for that bad boy. Maybe a 6 inch cut of dough.

I figured if I dropped another idea I might see it soon. :)

Wait here you go...

Big Mac clone... ground beef, pickles, onion, cheese... sesame seeds on the shell, and 1000 island dip.

Yup. You can do similar things with egg rolls and empanadas. 

Had to cheat today. One of those evil "free sample people" at Costco had some chicken and cilantro wontons. A 3lb bag followed me home because im too lazy to make them from scratch.

These are gunna rock covered in hot oil dressing. :D
1464676309950.jpg

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Had to cheat today. One of those evil "free sample people" at Costco had some chicken and cilantro wontons. A 3lb bag followed me home because im too lazy to make them from scratch.

These are gunna rock covered in hot oil dressing. :D
1464676309950.jpg
67 rolls of toilet paper followed me home from Costco one time. That was so long ago that the edges are starting to look like Egyptian papyrus. I better start wiping more often..

Patience, Patience lol, im doing several things at once lol

broccoli and cod blitzed while frozen, that way its in small pieces and not mushed. (forgot to add garlic in it so it would be mixed nicely)
Added some dried onion flake spice mix to soak up some of the moisture and added Chipotle. In the fridge right now. Will fry up some mushrooms to add, Soaked some Turkish dried Tomatoes last night, will chop them up and add to the mix.
:)
gjYaeDQ.jpg

5Jf7B47.jpg

jUdh3G6.jpg

Done, was very tastee and satisfying. Flavours blended in nicely, nothing overpowered.
Not pretty, was pressed for time.

Cod
Broccoli
King Oyster Mushroom
Smoked Cheddar
Turkish Dried Tomatoes, rehydrated the day before, they were salted so I did not add salt to the mix.
Org seasoning mix (Onions Garlic)
Chipotle

Left dough over night, was nice and stretchy, could have used a bit more water I think
Fife flour Dough, used pasta machine to roll out. Have a Pierogie shell mold but no cutter, need to save the next tuna can.
Blitzed frozen cod and broccoli, that way its not mush and is reduced nicely, I would add a couple garlic cloves when doing that but I forgot.
Fried up King Oyster Mushrooms, add real nice texture.
mixed up and add to dough, boiled in water then fried in olive oil.
Topped with Garlic Dip and Spinach Dipp.

JYZYdSn.jpg

Xj2Bseb.jpg

yQDbrwC.jpg

qzhGzWJ.jpg

i2Tqtwd.jpg

AEyW35Z.jpg

gbcvaNp.jpg

j6M64NJ.jpg

Those are the Bibigo chicken cilantro mini wontons. They have a good cilantro kick to them too. I nearly covered them in Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp hot oil. Tiny bit of soy and black vinegar too.

Back