• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I love The Walking Dead!

What a start to the new season.  Carol was a total bad ass blowing up Terminus and saving Rick and Daryl's neck at the trough.  The cannibals are back now eating Bob-B-Que at the end of the second episode.  I don't trust this Gabriel man of the cloth either, the living are scarier than the walkers at this point.  I really thought Beth was coming back last episode because I saw her name in the credits at the beginning.

Eugenio... Pendejo hijo de puta! Hope Abe kick your ass so hard that send you to the puto mundo of the muertos caminantes!

You're not alone.  Although the first half of the season wasn't that great, I'm still interested in seeing where things go in the second half.  They usually end up saving the best for last, or at least that has been the norm with earlier seasons.

Anyone else looking forward to The Walking Dead spinoff series AMC is working on?  I guess they're doing something completely original that has nothing to do with the characters in the comics.  Same universe, different city/region.

I havent heard anything about it. But im sure il give it a whirl.

So is walking dead on a break? mid-season break?

New episode TONIGHT!!!!! I've been reading that Beth's death is going to be devastating to the group. And Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) was spotted at the premier clean shaven..... In an interview, he said he either a) finds a razor blade, b) an extended flashback, or c) gets a zombie makeover.... 

Hmmmmmmm

Beth getting shot was rough.  Eager to see how the next segment unfolds.

My wife and daughter turned me on to this series and I can definitely say I'm excited for a new season to start.  

Ocho Cinco said:
Do any of y'all use the story sync?

No - I'm not a '2 screen' guy.  There is some info/discussion that's only available there, but it's pure speculation imo. 

Back