• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I met the Mullet Man!

Yes boys and girls, I have finally climbed the mountain and met the Magic Man of Mullets, the Iatollah of Chiliollah, that Master of Bovine Disaster, none other than that Prince of Pequins....ImaguitarGod..aka IGG...Jonathan Passow. I met him right here in the big dry ditch of Las Vegas today. Truth be told, due to my being so busy at work it almost didn't happen. In fact I was only able to meet Mr. Passow while going from jobsite to another and the location I met him at was on the way. We exchanged pleasantries and gave him a sample of the latest batch of smoked salmon. He brought along a gorgeous little serrano from his garden for moi. Met his folks too. Great people I must say. I was disappointed not to be able to spend more time and quaf a brouhaha or two with the lad but ya' know...Anywhoooo I did get a pic for posterity. That's me, Texas Blues aka Leslie Jim next to Mr. Passow aka the newest member of the Geico Caveman Team! Thanks IGG and Cheers

0019.jpg

thats cool both of you met up, but dam IGG whats with the fuzz now ?
& texas blues - I dont want to call you TB because thats a disease :) but dam you know everyone has a twin somewhere in this world & you look like someone I know but with shorter hair.

Such a momentous occasion calls for a song!

Ohhh has he met the mullet man,
the mullet man?
the mullet man.
Ohh has he met the mullet man,
who lives in L. A.

Ohh yes hes met the mullet man,
the mullet man,
the mullet man,
Ohh yes hes met the mullet man,
who lives in L. A.

sorry, it had to come out.. couldn't stand it bouncing around in my head.

Bwahaha, such great words TB (I think that nickname has officially caught on). And great comments to the rest of you too. The beard? Well, I stopped shaving it and cutting my hair. We'll see where this takes me.

I wish we had more time to chat TB, we would have had a blast over a few brews. But regardless, I am glad we had a chance to meet in person. The smoked salmon was heavenly!!!!! 3/4 of the bag was gone in less than 20 minutes. That was soo sweet and tasty (I believe I spotted a few seeds and a sliver of pepper skin...was that a Cayenne I tasted?). When you said you had a little bit of salmon for me, I was thinking just a small half of a chunck of fish, not 20 some odd long stirps. WOW! Thanks a bunch!!!!

I think this is the first picture of you that you have posted here. Oh, btw, my mom said that you are quite "good looking".

CH...I get that often..but think rather there are a lot of people that look like me. I get the Bruce Willis thing a bit but I just don't make the connection.

Dethwind...you evil evil man. Now I have the "Muffin Man" song in my head.

GK....who is French Stewart? Not related to Martha I hope.

My take on IGG was that he is a class guy and super nice. Hope you all get the chance to meet him. If so...please feed the lad. Lucky skinny guy!

In all seriousness it is nice to hear you two got togeather in vegas. And as for the beard and hair... who knows mabey they will make Geico: The Movie or Castaway 2: Wilson's Revenge. lol

IGG....I think I'm blushing from your moms comment! Your folks reminded me of my own. Super people.

For the salmon I did throw in a large tablespoon of chile flakes, shallots, orange zest, as well as pineappple and pineapple juice..what you got could have been any one of those. Word got around work too and now I am in demand. I was hoping to cool it this next week on the salmon smoking but now am getting orders from the " I heard you did some salmon for so and so..." I'm going to COSTCO to get a Vacuum Packer this weekend first. I actually would have liked to give you a bit more to take home.

Dude...I want to munch that serrano oh so bad...its gorgeous ..but I'm thinking seeds now. I'll bug you later about pequins.

LV is too big for me too..but it is a money shot now and I am making the most of it.

Once I get packaging down correctly I'll FedEx the stuff too you!!

Dethwind..we need to feed the boy. He's starving in LA.

I'll comment more...but for now, harvest the seeds and eat the rest. You don't have to dry the hwole thing just to get the seeds. In fact, the seeds dry faster if they are not in the pepper....

too bad you guys didn't get to hang out longer. maybe next year we'll all make it out to fiery foods and have a thp drinking session!

haha French Stewart is the guy from 3rd Rock and probably some other show I can't think of. Not Lithgow or the teenage kid but the other guy on there.

texas blues said:
THAT is the one bro. I'm thinking carbs...you need carbs.
My problem (besides being 140lbs and 6 feet tall, and having a metabolisum faster than The Flash) is I love carbs waaaaayy to much. Especially when it's in the form of bread and beer.

I'll sit there and fill up on a whole loaf of bread an not be hungry for the next 2 hours and then my hypoglysimia acts up and I eat some meat.

Back