• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I miss Pam and Iggy...

Yup iggies tomfoolerishness and pams stern dressing downs are missed by many im sure.
Congrats on your thousand! :cheers:

Congratulations man! I remember my first thousand posts... so long ago. :lol:
I too miss IGG's posts and of I miss Pam! many great folks have disappeared over the years. to bad the best did by choice.

I miss a lot of old members but not neccessarily the two post whores mentioned :)

ZING!!!

Congratulations man! I remember my first thousand posts... so long ago. :lol:
I too miss IGG's posts and of I miss Pam! many great folks have disappeared over the years. to bad the best did by choice.

Like RB???

I still talk to IGG. He has a girlfriend! Congrats on your 1000 HC.

Me too on FB, but the rants arent quite the same...lol...

Yup iggies tomfoolerishness and pams stern dressing downs are missed by many im sure.
Congrats on your thousand! :cheers:

TY...and clearly, I still havent figured the multi quote thing out...I hit the button...and wait...and wait.... and :beer:

Posts merged. Multiquote is not hard.

There's a multi-quote button right next to the reply button. you check the posts you want replying to and add a reply.

There's a multi-quote button right next to the reply button. you check the posts you want replying to and add a reply.

so you hit multiquote on each post you want to include, and then hit reply after that???

You're a mod??? Good god I have been away too long...lol...

I talked to RB yesterday. She said to tell everyone hi. She said she can't get on at work anymore and she is very busy, but she will try to stop by.

Back