• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I need some opinions regarding cell phones

I own a smart phone but to be honest I would love to go back to my chilhood where cell phones were non existent and our families phone was a party line. A party line I don't know a single other person personally who had one . Now that's old school and I'm not even that old!!

We had a party line. I remember several people on the party line, then they all got their private lines and it was my parents and one other household. My parents refused to get a private line cuz it was more money than a party line. They were the last party line in existence with that phone company. Finally the phone company made them get a private line.

Hubby got a Crackberry through his job in commercial construction. Couldn't work without it.

Smart phones are handy little things to have! Some people dont want one and some cant live w/o one! I understand where you are coming from. Its crazy how some people practically live on their phones! Its one thing to use it when you need it, but its another to go overboard with it!

Back