• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I want to go to Japan!

Me too. But for different reasons. Call me a dork, but i really want to see the life-size Gundam in Tokyo with my own eyes.

Wha?

That's why you wanna go to Japan?

I was thinkin' the hotties and maybe some bluefin sashimi...

Suppose I'd probably take a seven stack burger though too. Why not?

hmm akibagahara would be my reason for going to japan,... you can get anything you desire entertainment wise there and many many things that you dident think you wanted.. eather that or shibuya

One of the most "unusual" things about going there is riding the trains. They fill them as full as possible with people. It can get kind of embarrassing when you're surrounded by pretty young ladies that are barely five feet tall and squished up against you. Add the motion of the train and well you guys get my drift..... Craziest thing about it is they understand what's going on and they just look up at you and smile.

Yeah, I'd like to go back to Japan.

Sounds good to me. I'll take a nonstop ticket to nowhere please! Throw the guys out, pipe in some techno and I'll be set!

And I'll still take a couple seven stacks. Probably would get hungry at some point...

boutros said:
That's why you wanna go to Japan?

This was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Patricks story about the trains chopped the camel in pieces and put it on fire;)

Promised my son that I would take him to Tokyo for his high school graduation present. Will have to try one of these while I am there.

Dude. Buy seven Whoppers and make your own. Save $3000.

thehotpepper.com said:
Dude. Buy seven Whoppers and make your own. Save $3000.

The closest Burger King is 500 km from here, the gas alone would cost me over $200.

And I really don't want to go to Örnsköldsvik, the only good thing that ever came from there is Peter Forsberg. I want (an excuse) to go to Japan! I hear they have great cakes to. I think it's called Bu-cake or something like that.

I was kidding. BK sucks. No comment on the latter. Ask Perv.

I think I better steer his back to the burger :)

Back