Ideas for beer names

OK I need your guys help

I need to come up with a theme style for recipe names for this new brewpub

I have names for all the stuff I would brew and ideas for my own brewpub, but being as this is not my own, I do not want to use any of my ideas in a venture thats not directly putting money in my pocket based on revenue generated

so

Restaurant/brewpub is called Darwin's, named after the exec chef/co-owner

Style of food is Peruvian, lots of seafood, lighter meat dishes

Location is Sarasota, FL, 4 blocks from the beach

I need ideas as for themes for the names of the beers, like should I go with a beach theme, a demonic theme (obviously not, but an example), or should I just name the beers after the style that they are

I like the idea that Goose Island has with Juliet, Matilda, Pepe Nero, that kind of stuff

I could also name them based on ingredients as opposed to style, like Darwin's Hop Bomb, or Punk Rock Porter, or shit like that

any ideas are appreciated, just throw them out there

A circus theme would be cool. You know why right? Just checking. Lots you can do with the circus, side shows, and freak shows.

I actually dont know how religious he is, but most people from central/south america are, so i doubt that will go over too well

Is the pub in a touristy area? If so, I would promote what your area has to offer(beach?)/is known for/historical elements

xo nicole

Sarasota was voted the top beaches in the entire country

its very touristy, from like november until april

wheebz, you've seen some of how I like to name beers as well as my sauces, I like to use names that say something about it and have some fun with the name too. While I'm sure the boss/owner is going to want his input, you can use just about anything about Florida in the names like Shark Bite IPA, Conquistadors Pale Ale or Lambic Surfboard Cleaner
Then use the Darwin in the names that say something about the place or the Peruvian atmosphere such as Darwins Chicha or Darwins Peruvian Lager.

Now all that said I know your going to give Sarasota the best beer they have ever tsted and if you can develop a recipe for Romulan Ale, well,

If you make it,
They will come!

Cheers,
RM

name them after their tourist comsumers....Ohio Buckeye, Indiana Hoosier....Michigan Wolverine.....etc...

im a big double ipa drinker so keep this in mind. this is a parody vid of one of my brewers but a must watch. you will weep, you will cry and in the end the boat sinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qszwet2fz5w&sns=em

definitely weeping and crying..... over the 4:23 I'll never get back.

Sorry wheebz, but after watching that, I have no ideas for you.

par·o·dy
   [par-uh-dee] Show IPA noun, plural -dies,verb, -died, -dy·ing.

noun
a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious piece ofliterature or writing: his hilarious parody of Hamlet's soliloquy.

the genre of literary composition represented by suchimitations.

a burlesque imitation of a musical composition.

any humorous, satirical, or burlesque imitation, as of aperson, event, etc.

the use in the 16th century of borrowed material in amusical setting of the Mass (parody Mass).
EXPAND

verb (used with object)
to imitate (a composition, author, etc.) for purposes ofridicule or satire.

to imitate poorly or feebly; travesty.

Meh, to each his own. Like I said it was the guy that was coming up with ways to incorporate hop into the name starting at 1:14 or so that caught my eye and the op's Darwin's Hop Bomb why i even bothered to post. Best of luck.

so posting a video about people making fun of names of already existing beers, but you wanting me to name my beers similar names to those that they are making fun of, is a good idea to you?

hmmm.....

Back