Ideas for beer names

Dont take it personal man. I love beer, I love heat. I meant no disrespect just humor. that type of humor isnt your bag, I get it. Feel free to ship me your beers and Im sure I would respect them and enjoy them. Here we have 50 microbreweries and they all get together all the time and even make collaboration beers, like I said the video may have been more of an inside joke for you guys to get but the primary brew in this area happens to be ipa's and we all laugh at each other for the best, stupidest, silliest, whatever hop name that comes out (as it happens so often). When it comes down to it, we respect the beer and if a name makes us laugh so be it.

cheers

I think the hop equivelent for hot sauce is a datil pun. It seems every datil hot sauce maker thinks they have to use the "that'll" pun. You have a new datil sauce? Cool. What's it called? Datil Hurt. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :lol: I hate (most) puns.

PS. Sorry if Datil Hurt exists.

Okay back on topic of names for wheebz.

Our signature beer is doing to be Darwin's Evolution

he was more than cool with that

All the other names will be based on local events, Minotaur Stout, Johnny The Turtle Tripel, Racoon Hat WeeHeavy, Eye Patch IPA, and so on and so forth as I go along

Ok to be serious, what is your atmosphere about?
Seems to be you have multiple things going on and you listed them already but what are you guys about really?
Is he a beach bum? then go with that
Is he into science, go with that.
gothic, sure go with that but stone is becoming large and well known so you may have identity issues there if that matters. ihopos, lol. Ipos : Demon count of hell who commands 36 legions; looks like a lion-headed angel.

What kind of beers do you specialize in? Are they stronger or milder than the typical same type?

In my opinion find out what you guys are, what you actually like and just name after that common interest. Gamers, modern hopfare! ok my suggested names are lame, but go by the identity of the place and interest of you guys.

ok, you beat me, yup good theme you got going there.

I wish I could do gaming names, that would be freakin awesome

but unfortunately, this is an upscale restaurant with upscale clientel, including many celebrities

like this dude is really good friends with William Shatner, AC/DC, lots of pop stars, all sorts of shit

in 2001 he was rated one of the top 10 best chefs in the country by food and wine magazine

so I have to be civilized for the most part

personally one or two words at most any more and it becomes forgotten. one brewery here has a line. pliney the elder, pliney the younger, pliney...you get the jist. stone usually is a single word, levitation, ruination, and then the arragont lines. local is cool i mean you could do a single ipa as cat1 while a pallet wreaker would be cat5. you also have the whole rock and roll theme to work with and star trek themes. if its a mildbrew give it a mildername if its a tripple ipa push the limit while staying within acceptable places.

maybe a sweet beer kirks women lol

of course personally i like simple like sticky stout, pallat wrecker, and so forth all descriptive of the brew and easy to remember and also used by a few breweries

personally one or two words at most any more and it becomes forgotten. one brewery here has a line. pliney the elder, pliney the younger, pliney...you get the jist. stone usually is a single word, levitation, ruination, and then the arragont lines. local is cool i mean you could do a single ipa as cat1 while a pallet wreaker would be cat5. you also have the whole rock and roll theme to work with and star trek themes. if its a mildbrew give it a mildername if its a tripple ipa push the limit while staying within acceptable places.

maybe a sweet beer kirks women lol

of course personally i like simple like sticky stout, pallat wrecker, and so forth all descriptive of the brew and easy to remember and also used by a few breweries

i hope, i might have read it wrong, but I hope, you are not talking about Russian Rivers "pliny" series

only the most coveted IPA in the entire world

like no joke, pliny is like THE IPA

they obviously did a good job with that

Ya, its not my favorite but its pretty good. My personal favorite currently although they almost never brew is Pallet Wrecker by green flash... but in the big boy glasses pliny, racer 5, sculpin and so forth are cool.

one last thing and its really been what i would base a line off of with the brew being darwin, base it off of darwins life or science. if i recall he travelled a bit and made other contributions. anyways cheers.

Back