• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Identify this pepper?

Sorry I'm sure you guys have seen this all before, but I lost my record of what was growing where.

One of the older plants has just started fruiting and I have no idea what it is.

*i think it's from the naga family*
whatisit1.jpg

whatisit2.jpg

I'll try and get some better photos up later on if needed.

from looking at your second pic it looks like a bishop's crown from underneath. and the foliage looks just like my Bishops crown. did you plant bishop crown seeds?if soo i would go wiht patrick as well

Hi Guys,
Seeds planted were

BHUT JOLOKIA
Trinidad Scorpion
7 Pod
Dorset Naga
Naga Jolokia ( I know it's not this one)
Red Savina
Naga Morich
Yellow Fatalii
BULGARIAN CARROT
Congo Trinidad
HABANERO
PETER PEPPER
SCOTCH BONNET

mr2jzgte said:
I lost the diagram and spreadsheet when a hdd crashed in my laptop :( I'm going to be playing guess that pepper with a number of plants

What a downer. Sorry to hear that. However, I guess that makes the sprouting season kind of like Christmas...Full of surprises! ;)

Looking at your list there really isn't one that matches up with the pepper in the photo.

I'm sure it happens quite often that an occasional seed will get placed in the wrong packet. Good luck with IDing the rest of them.

yeah it seem like none on that list should look like that maybe a cross you'll find out i guess when you bit einto it mught have something special!

I still think that looks like a bishops crown, Jamaican mushroom? but I could also see a scotch bonnet growing like that as madhatter said.

Back