• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

tv If I really liked the Prison break series...what else can I guy on DVD?

I really enjoyed prison break and to a lesser extent Lost (before it turned stupid). What else can I go for that might have a lot of mystery, suspense..etc?

Some of the earlier seasons of 24 were pretty good. And different genre, but The Sopranos are worth watching.

You know, someone else mentioned 24 so maybe I should check it out. I've never watched it (yes I live under a rock). Actually I dont watch much TV :)

TV is lame. Mine is off all damn day.

I wonder if anyone has ever counted up how many people Jack has killed in 24...has to be close to a thousand...

pileiton said:
PM'ing your wife now to ask if if she'd like me to stump whoop your aZZ!

hehehe...after you're done with the pm, give her a hand with the dishes and oh yeah...take my barbells up to the attic. :lol:

texas blues said:
hehehe...after you're done with the pm, give her a hand with the dishes and oh yeah...take my barbells up to the attic. :lol:

24 is a great choice.

tb, yes master!

yah right, this is how it really goes. Now I throw the dishes at ya and shove the barbells where the sun don't shine.

Now I'm gonna out ya. tb is a veggie taco eating hippy freak who is WAY too in touch with his feminine side.

Back on topic.

'kay....I'll fess up. mrs. blues doesn't do dishes and rarely cooks, although she did make spag the other night, which wasn't bad at all. In our house, it's whoever brings home the bigger paycheck rules the roost. Last year it was her. This year I'm back on top! No really!!

pileiton said:
24 is a great choice.

tb, yes master!

yah right, this is how it really goes. Now I throw the dishes at ya and shove the barbells where the sun don't shine.

Now I'm gonna out ya. tb is a veggie taco eating hippy freak who is WAY too in touch with his feminine side.

Back on topic.
You nailed TB. Just add a deep fryer and some salmon and that's him. :lol:

Nope that's TB. He loves salmon and deep frying anything lol. I hear he's working on a veggie taquito :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
Nope that's TB. He loves salmon and deep frying anything lol. I hear he's working on a veggie taquito :lol:

Regardless of fresh or canned salmon,thp, you yourself did mention p's salmon cakes in post # 7177 of the thread Ask the next person anything.

Since I pointed out this do I have to atone by calling you master?

pileiton said:
Regardless of fresh or canned salmon,thp, you yourself did mention p's salmon cakes in post # 7177 of the thread Ask the next person anything.

Since I pointed out this do I have to atone by calling you master?

wow 1st time I've seen someone calling out someone else about a post w/ post number of another thread :lol:
& yes TB is the salmon & deep fry daddy!

theres very few TV shows of normal crap TV that I like, I prefer discovery or history channel.
if you want mystery, suspense rent movies.

Back