• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

If you are serious about your sauces recipes and science behind it ATK is for you...

A master chef recommended this: America's Test Kitchen He has been a member on and off for the last
decade. These guys are the real deal, the more you dig into what they have to offer the more you will be impressed.
I just joined 29.95$ a year and I just skimmed the science section for the past 12 years. There is amazing advice here.
I recommend it if you are serious about cooking and high quality recipes and techniques to make the best tasting food
and sauces you can imagine backed by some of the world's best cooks. I did a search and no one has ever posted this
so I am pretty confident this will be new to the entire THP locals. Enjoy this rare find, I will for sure. A must for those who
sell commercial products, IMHO.

Ghosty... :cool:

I love their show(s), I recently subscribed to the magazine, haven't got my first issue yet tho. I have the last 3 or 4 seasons on the PVR, its great for a quick reference check on whatever dish I decide to try out.

They are great, years of recipes and equipment reviews, nonbiased opinions and reasonable prices. Get an online subscription to Cook's Illustrated (the editors of atk ) and you have access to almost every recipe they have in all the books and magazines.

Back