food If your on a DIET don't read this Fried Corn

I'm making fried corn tonight. If your on a diet don't attempt this. Extra BACON!! There's no fresh corn yet that's good so I went to the good white corn in a can. First cooked up 1/2 pound of smoked bacon. Left the hot fat in bacon out till corn cooks a bit. Food process the corn 3/4 broken down 12 cups and add to hot bacon fat after mixed in add two cups of water. Add your favorite hot pepper if eating alone. I'm having brains and wings( bs#2 hot sauce) as main spicy item with the corn on the side. Cook on medium high till water has evaporated add cooked bacon back in with salt, cracked black pepper and a tablespoon of sugar. Cook on low for 45 minutes. Going to eat some very spicy wing with the corn and pass out! Ps one stick of butter!! 2nd plate wings with Judy's brain strain #2 hot sauce with a little garlic butter mix in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 56
queequeg152 said:
i ignored your advice.my car is broken, so i couldn't go and buy the ingredients even if i wished to.
its soo good TAXI TAXI the chick upstairs is pissed off she's having to smell it but not eat it. That's ok she sound like a Hurd of buffalo on my ceiling all day and night.

96strat said:
its soo good TAXI TAXI the chick upstairs is pissed off she's having to smell it but not eat it. That's ok she sound like a Hurd of buffalo on my ceiling all day and night.
Hell, invite her over! Sounds like a great peace offering to me. 

Back