• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

IGG (Passow) Grow Log Part 4 06-01-2008 - Done Planting

Iggy,

It looks like your tobacco is way too close together. They need at least 18 inches of room unless they are dwarf plants.

BTW, are you in for the potato growing contest? It's free, including the seed potato. If you are, PM me with your snail mail addy so I can send you one.

So far, we have contestants from Texas, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio Pannsylvania and Ireland, though I don't know if I want to risk sending a potato there and get blamed for another famine!

Mike

wordwiz said:
It looks like your tobacco is way too close together. They need at least 18 inches of room unless they are dwarf plants.
Nope, not dworf plants. I've grown them that close before with wounderous results.

wordwiz said:
BTW, are you in for the potato growing contest? It's free, including the seed potato. If you are, PM me with your snail mail addy so I can send you one.
I would be totally down for it but don't have the money to properly do it. On top of that, I have no place to put them.... :(

Nice looking plants IGG. Hope the hail doesn't come your way. It was suppose to have hit us earlier today, but looks like it blew over.

*Lets out a sigh of relief*

Gotta love Ohio weather. Cause if you hate it wait 30 minutes, it'll change...LOL

Pepperfreak said:
Nice looking plants IGG. Hope the hail doesn't come your way. It was suppose to have hit us earlier today, but looks like it blew over.

*Lets out a sigh of relief*

Gotta love Ohio weather. Cause if you hate it wait 30 minutes, it'll change...LOL

Hehe, come to cleveland, we have a 5 minute wait :rolleyes:

I hope it doesn't hit me, just in case, I'm going to bring in my starter trays inside for the night.

IGGy....did the storms pass you by?

would you guys up in Ohio send some rain down to Texas?...Please?...we sure need it...no measureable rainfall in the past 3 weeks or so...It has already hit 100 three times at my house with the high 104.7 (40C)...really early for the 100s here in Texas...supposed to get a break today with the high 94....

Yep, it passed. I'll work on sending you some rain....better yet, contact the government and see if you can barrow HAARP for a bit......

Back