• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

IGG (Passow's) Grow Log 10-4-08 - Fall Pictures

Well, here's some pictures for you all to enjoy of some of my fall garden.

Tall Corn:
cornqq2.jpg

Super Sweet 100 Tomato (a single plant):
monstertomatolv3.jpg

Upside Down Planter (Fatalii):
upsidedownyd5.jpg

Bhut Jolokia:
jolokiapz5.jpg

More pics to come in the next post (few minutes from now)

Those peppers look fantastic Iggy, sorry if I've interrupted your pictures now, it's a real bummer when someone does that. Who's the person in the hoodie trying to hide behind your Fatalii?

Any man that grows his own corn has my respect and the upside down Fatalli is just Awesome my friend,thats some tall corn I.G what variety is it if you don't mind me asking :)

follow up

Field of Heat:
pepperplantsvc9.jpg

This is one of the "funny" little cacti I'm growing, starting to look like the nickname it's been given (hint: something that hold's your shirt closed).... :whistle:
cactushc4.jpg

Nice pics IGG. Where da' pequins? Ah coyote boy...where'd you get that "button". I have never seen them grown in a garden. SWEET! I bet you have a copy of "Doors of Perception"
next to the shitter for purely educational purposes. So when is the koolaid party?

Cheers, TB.

RB..since when does a guy need a reason to dress in woman's clothing? The Rolling Stones never had a problem with it.

Cheers, TB.

Each to their own I suppose, I'm not fussed what you wear. I just can't picture Talas in a blouse somehow. Oh and stilettos on a bloke do nothing for me BTW. When men wear baggy frilly shirts I still don't think of them as blouses, just pretty looking shirts :)

* As long as a man dosen't try and wear my clothes, he'd have to buy his own of course.

RB, I once dated this gal who came and picked me up in a new Chevy. She drove us out into the countryside and down an old dirt road out in the tooley's. She stops the car out in the middle of nowhere, we get out, then she takes off all her clothes. She then smiled and told me to take anything I wanted......so I took the car!

Those clothes didn't fit me no how anyway.

Cheers, TB.

Nice pics IGG garden is looking good. My sister grew some corn this year and it got fairly tall but yours is a monster. How tall are you by the way for reference. I was trying to use your back door as a reference figuring it was probably like 80 inches tall, but I figured I would just ask your height.

rainbowberry said:
Who's the person in the hoodie trying to hide behind your Fatalii?
Mom.

talas said:
I.G what variety is it if you don't mind me asking :)
I shit you not, it's called "Tall Corn". I had just harvested it today before the pics.

rainbowberry said:
A button?
;)

texas blues said:
Nice pics IGG. Where da' pequins? Ah coyote boy...where'd you get that "button". I have never seen them grown in a garden. SWEET!
Got the piquins in a nother pot, it's about 5 feet tall. The buttons (yes, plural, I only took a pic of my biggest one...which is actually quite small right now) I got seed from a very nice getlaman from Spain.

texas blues said:
So when is the koolaid party?
Next week.

Josh said:
How tall are you by the way for reference.
An even 6 foot.

How hard is it to have that amount of succes with the fatali? I would love to do one myself. Can it be done to any chilli plant? Looks great:)
I love your Nagas too, so vibrant in color.

Novacastrian said:
How hard is it to have that amount of succes with the fatali? I would love to do one myself. Can it be done to any chilli plant? Looks great:)

Thanks, it didn't take much work at all. It can be done with any pepper plant (actually was designed for tomatoes). The secret's in the soil though...that's Fox Farm Ocean Floor soil in there, it doesn't get any better than that ;)

Novacastrian said:
I love your Nagas too, so vibrant in color.
Thank you. They taste vibrent too! :mouthonfire:

Back