IGG's Beer Cellar (As requested by Talas)

talas said:
Wouldn't mind have a peep in I.G`s cellar or smell would be the right word :)
Here you go Talas, a first hand look at the cellar of IGG. Soon, there will be more home brew wine and beer to be added, but this is what I've got so far.

The closet of aging beer:
closet1bx9.jpg

The beers aging:
closet2az2.jpg

The chiliwine fermenting:
winean1.jpg

That would have been party time when I was a teen when I went round my mates place, his Dad often said "Help yourself", somehow I don't think he meant "help yourself" to his aged beers. Oh well, help yourself is a dumb thing to say to teenagers with prized beer.

Damn stillmanz and now you..Really is mean of the pair of you and I.G i notice some nice bottled beers as well as your chili wine,loads of space to..my shed space is competing with my hydro system or do i just brew more beer..its a tough one,Thx for the pics now iam depressed :lol: ;)

cheezydemon said:
What are you fermenting?!? lol.
Chiliwine.

talas said:
Damn stillmanz and now you..Really is mean of the pair of you and I.G i notice some nice bottled beers as well as your chili wine,loads of space to..my shed space is competing with my hydro system or do i just brew more beer..its a tough one,Thx for the pics now iam depressed :lol: ;)

Thanks!

imaguitargod said:
You can recyle any bottle as long as your clean and strip the label ;)

oh, of course. i was just thinking with the little thumb hole it'd be easier to fill and use(drink out of) at my friends house with all his homebrewed stuff.

cheezydemon said:
I was disappointed in the mud. It wasn't as rich and dark as advertised.

IMO its the best pre-mixed Black and Tan, but theres still no comparison between that and the real thing

Looks like a nice collection of beers although I gotta admit that I have never seen nor heard let alone tasted any of them! :)

YES! Just got a single bottle of Heavey Seas Winter Storm. Tomarrow night I will open it up and do my first verticle taste test with one of my aged beers!!!

imaguitargod said:
YES! Just got a single bottle of Heavey Seas Winter Storm. Tomarrow night I will open it up and do my first verticle taste test with one of my aged beers!!!

as opposed to the usual horizontal taste test?:lol:

Sickmont said:
as opposed to the usual horizontal taste test?:(
Yes, horizontal taste tests are when you've had way to many tatse tests and have to drink lying down. ;)

Sid03SVT said:
yeah im moving in to your beer closet..

: get's out broom :

Shoe! Shoe! Get out of there!!! Hey! Put down that Blackout Stout!

Back