I'm back! MoA Yellow & SB7J Seed Giveaway

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. 

I've been gone for awhile due to life stuffs but I'm back! Life has been good, sauce making has been great, and I'm just having fun. So, because I'm back I'm doing a seed giveaway. 

I'm giving away 5 packs of MoA's and 5 Packs of SB7J.5 Packs of Reapers

Here are the rules! 

I am going to limit this give away to the US and Canada - I have had no luck sending seeds overseas. I am going to be running a SECOND Contest at 8am est. If you post to this thread you cannot post to that thread (I'm trying to give different time zones a chance). 

You can only ask for one of the three types of seeds (choose wisely).  :D

So, that means five people get MoA's five others get SB7J and five others get Reapers to total fifteen people. 

Just respond to this thread and tell me which pack you would like (MoA, SB7J, or Reapers). Easy Peasy. 

I will contact you after the contest is closed to ask for your address. Good luck everyone! 

Caveat - These seeds are Open Pollinated - So I am not guaranteeing that they're going to grow true (but they should). 

So hard to choose...SBJ7 seems to be all the rage this year so I would love to try and grow some. What a great offer, welcome back!

Back