• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'm in a bind!!

It's a good bind to be in, but nonetheless....

I just went over all of the pre-orders for my sauces. I really hope I have enough peppers to fill the orders! I have people who have been waiting for over a year to have some. I'm doing trades, sending some to a few of you...It seems never ending. But, I'm taking this slow. I want to get to the point where I have to go into business if I want to keep this up.

Not too shabby for not being in business yet, huh? :P Right now, including the two contests I'm going to enter, I have a total of 20 cases (that's total bottle count) that needs to get out. I better have some Super Peppers this year!!!

(note to admin: I didn't know where else to post this, so I put it in here.)

well once you get it all sorted out and you aren't up to your neck in orders to fill, i'd like to give some a try as well. :P

Don't forget about your local reviewer :P

Sounds like people REALLY want to try the tasty treats you have to offer! An excellent sign that you are doing something right.

Back