• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

IM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS

I believe it was made in response to Johnson & Johnson's "No More Tears" tagline for baby shampoo. That one probably comes with the promise "Will cause tears". :twisted: If capsicum had a salt on the chain end, it could be used as a soap or detergent. I'll stick with Dial for now, at least until Lifebuoy doesn't cause blindness through soap poisoning :idea:

remember the old police acadamy movies the guy that is a real jerk gets in the shower and they do something to em..this would have been intresting to see him lather up with the chili pepper shampooo and sit there and smoke and scream in pain.

Now I know that mexicans have put peppers in everything! haha I once saw a guy put the liquid part of a glow stick into a guys shampoo bottle that had NO clue. Well his hair glowed greened till he shaved it off. That was classic :twisted:

Back