blenders Immersion Blender advice

I need information on what type of immersion blender we need for our small business. Right now I make my hot sauce batches in 5 and 8 gallon pots. Five out of the six recipes use only fresh ingredients. The sixth recipe uses a lot of dried peppers like chipotles. I'm trying to get away from passing the sauce through a hand crank food mill, which consumes a huge amount of my kitchen time. I need a blender that can make peels and seeds completely disappear texture wise. Right now I use a Vitamax and that just doesn't cut it.
Are any of these immersion blenders on webstaurant capable of doing this? Do I need any of the wire whisk attachments?
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/immersion-blender.html

BlendTec----   BUT that's not an immersion blender.  Had reasonable luck with WARING immersion sticks~

different models, and I will be posting a side-by-side between  Ninja and Blendtec this weekend.  Been wanting to do this for a long while~~~

I have the Waring WSB50 Big Stik and I love it. I don't think it will get rid of the seeds for you though, my final product still has visible seeds. Peels, etc. will be no problem.

salsalady said:
BlendTec----   BUT that's not an immersion blender.  Had reasonable luck with WARING immersion sticks~

different models, and I will be posting a side-by-side between  Ninja and Blendtec this weekend.  Been wanting to do this for a long while~~~
How did the side by side go ?

fertilizer said:
Bamix immersion blenders are very good too, been using one for years
Blendtec and Vitamix are probably the best blenders in the world, but are not immersion blenders.

For those, you can do far worse than the Swiss-made Bamix. We've sold blenders for years and whilst Bamix is an opposition product, it's simply bloody marvellous! 

Back