• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

INCREDIBLE INDIA ......Watch

Friends,

I am back and will post some photographs and videos of India.

I am starting with first photograph of "Ganesha" the elephant God who removes obstacles.

4566818528_7b40bb73b7_o.jpg

That's a lot of chillies there NJA. It's a shame your seeds got confiscated though. I just hope you made some friends who might be able to send you some. Well keep those pics coming mate.

A Video of A wholesale Chilli Pepper merchant in Bangalore.

[video]http://www.flickr.com/photos/41517670@N04/4567668237/?processed=1&cb=1272725901845[/video]

WOW!

NJA, India is really the chili capital of the world! Great photos and I must say, I don't think I have seen that many chilis in one place ever. Thanks for sharing.

PF,

What I have posted so far can just give you an idea about what lies out there in million times more than what you see .
When you travel by road/Train across the south and western India during chilli pepper drying season in winter, you would see riot of red color all around.
Thanks for the appreciation.

NJA

Back