grills Information on Brinkman Gourmet Smoker and Grill

thanks firehead and welcome to the forum from Fort Worth, Texas

Thanks for the welcome. I never thought I'd find a place were people loved peppers as much as I do.

One of my favorites from those guys is the Jalapeno Beer Sauce, but instead of using jalapenos, I like to use a couple of orange habs. Man is it tasty.

firehead said:
Thanks for the welcome. I never thought I'd find a place were people loved peppers as much as I do.

One of my favorites from those guys is the Jalapeno Beer Sauce, but instead of using jalapenos, I like to use a couple of orange habs. Man is it tasty.

Yeah welcome to THP man!

AJ- the Brinkman is a GREAT all-around setup. I use mine all the time for everything, quite literally.
A word to the wise though, since there's brown in the yard- you will want to make sure and protect your Brinkman from lifted legs, or else it will rust out and FAST.

Dog piss on hot metal = rust.

Haven't used it in a month or so...this weekend may be a good time tho...its time for some poppers...haven't done chicken yet but I think that is next...

Do both. You can make the poppers to eat while you are waiting for the chicken to be done. That's how I usually do it. Start with the poppers, then some wings, then some chicken thighs/breasts, and/or ribs. I make a day of it.

Back