• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Instruments?

Chorizo857_62J said:
Yeah, hand issues, age, arthritis have made me change my playing style to adapt, but so far so good.

We all have our demons.

I do to.

Age.

Arthritis.

Screw that sheeit.

I'm a musician.

I played Trumpet in high school band. I never practiced. I was in the marching band, and when we took to the field, we'd always play "William Tell." I never bothered to learn the whole song, and I'd just pretend to play, and move my fingers.

I picked up a bass guitar, and I love the sound of a bass. But my discipline remained the same. I can only dabble. I'm absolute shit at playing music.

ProjectileTeeth said:
I played Trumpet in high school band. I never practiced. I was in the marching band, and when we took to the field, we'd always play "William Tell." I never bothered to learn the whole song, and I'd just pretend to play, and move my fingers.

I picked up a bass guitar, and I love the sound of a bass. But my discipline remained the same. I can only dabble. I'm absolute shit at playing music.

Why don't you just come out and say it?

You're really a drummer.

Back