seed-train International Seed Train

FANTASTIC!
You're doing it perfect dude! cant wait!

:D

Thank you Liav. You're very kind. Hopefully we'll get a few more on board here and get off to a great start!

i live on the countryside - the post takes a long time to get to the closest office. i can most likelly not resend the package on the same day because of travelling distance to post office. also i only get mail delivered 1-3 times a week. i hope its not going to cause any trouble.

That's absolutely no problem, sir! I may revise the guidelines to say "or ASAP given your post situation". Basically just don't want folks sitting on the package for long periods of time.

Seems good, if I can find the time I might try and create a little web app to track where it's going and things like that, don't take my word for it though, I'm moving soon so don't have a lot of time!

Seems good, if I can find the time I might try and create a little web app to track where it's going and things like that, don't take my word for it though, I'm moving soon so don't have a lot of time!

No expectations, but that would be WAY cool! I suspect that would be useful for any seed train!

I can privide 50-80 seeds of the black pearl pepper (this the only one a grow at the moment), do you want me to send the seed righ now to you befor the train start traveling?

when she stops at me I'll restock the black pearl seed once again with 40-50 more.

iziko, that would be WAY cool. I'll PM you my address here shortly.

We're at 21 riders. Hoping to add around 10 more before shove off here in the next 10 days or so!

Great to be on board fellow seed-trainers!

I've been trading plant ovum internationally for some time, and I do a lot of global travel as part of my job.

I'm always scouring the various environs I travel to for new and glorious seeds, and I'm happy to contribute my bounty to our just cause!

But I always travel back to Chicago.. sweet home Chicago.. looking forward to representing our great city and pepper sanctuary in this awesome project.

- GWD

Hi I come from the land of the world famous Tabasco Sauce (No, it is not Tabasco, Mexico) Lafayette, Louisiana.

Located in the the very west corner of America's South. Cajun country where our local emblem is the hot Tabasco pepper.

I would like to contribute to this train with seeds as well as some Tabasco Company's goodies.

I am down to getting some Mediterranean and Asian chiles as well.

So many wild South American species out there too.

Count me in!!!

Okay folks,

We're just a few days away from launch. I'm going to post a tentative schedule here this week, start packing up seed, and wait for one inbound shipment in order to send things off. At this point, if you haven't already sent your address via PM, please do so. I will send the complete list along to the next person on the train so they can have it handy, and in case we need to skip a stop at any point in time.

Please invite along any last-minute riders from the regions that aren't full, and later this week, we may open it up to "full" regions as well, depending on interest.

This train WILL leave the station on the 29th of May, 2012, most likely heading towards Louisiana, from Texas. Heads up, Gary!

I'd move earlier, but want to pack in as much as possible from the get go.

-Eric

RM,

Officially, the Eastern half of the country is closed off. Unofficially, if we don't have more riders on the train from Asia/Australia/Western NA, then we'll add folks start this Thursday. At the rate we're going, I'm going to assume we'll have room. :)

-Eric

Choo Choo, im in for sure. :party:

Customs is not the problem here in Aussie its quarantine, parts of Australia are not allowed seeds by post, im OK in NSW.

quarantine.jpg

Also they must be correctly labelled (species, type).

Mezo.

Back