• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Introducing Defcon to a party

I was at a highland games party last night(im still drunk from it lol)I sat back and listened how everyone bragged they liked hot food..Then I had a thought..Ahh yes DM MKII and Defcon 1..I proceeded to get a friend to drive me back to my place where I picked up the combo and went back....I made a nice batch of sauce for people to try..Man it was the funniest thing Ive ever seen..I had like 10 wings while everyone else who tried this evil mix dropped like flys.The bragging stopped dead after that lol.Whats even funnier is the look on their faces when they watched me eating my evil sauce combo lol it was priceless

sounds like me at my office pounding down my habanero hempseed brownies. people choked on the first bite and i was up to several whole slices. :D

wings are fun. "dude i love hot wings! i love em really hot!" Do ya? Here, try some Defcon. "MAKE IT STOOOOP!" :lol:

Thats great stuff. :)

Unfortunatly for me, everyone who knows me is already scared of anything I'd bring. :twisted:

Heck, even when I made stuffing for Christmas Dinner...Mom asked if I had put anything hot in it...lol!

QuadShotz said:
Thats great stuff. :)

Unfortunatly for me, everyone who knows me is already scared of anything I'd bring. :twisted:

Heck, even when I made stuffing for Christmas Dinner...Mom asked if I had put anything hot in it...lol!

Im in the same boat..Thats why when I had an oppertunity to mess with strangers I took full atvantage lol

Yeah, when my buddy and i first started cooking with Defcon 1, we used to make all the bikers who stopped by our shop cry. Literally, big bad ass renegade bikers were sobbing. It was hysterical.

Of course, now they know better. They just stop by and have a beer. The usual response to "Hey! ya hungry? Want some wings?" now is "FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK NO!!!"

40 wings cooked in the deep fryer and smothered with 60% defcon 2 35% ranch and 5% serial killer got me a guy to say this

"these were the best wings I have ever had!!!! what sauce is that??"

very smooth taste with good amount of heat

I know whole bikers bars who wont even go near me when I bring a bottle.
Only one gal, a Texan..she likes when i bring sauce. Gal has giant brass balls.

She's getting some Big Naga soon. She loved the NagaSav. WHen i broughgt the NagaSav, she ordered food for it...ate my whole 1oz+ sample of it and liked it. The gal is awesome. She ne4ver even said it was hot.

Wait til she gets some dbl-nagaSav and stillmans. I warned her..she just smiled and said brign it.

I hope ya aint fibbing on the heat...she's an animal. I gafve her my bih/hab/chipotle powder for her fish sticks..she liked it. No flinch at all. Most ppl would be screaming in pain.

o0...tis woman is like awesome.

Oh yesm she will. (she's hottt too)

I may love her..lol

It's a personal chalange now...I will make her hot...one way or nother... ;-)

Most of my family looks at me out of the corners of their eyes and watches my every move when I show up to a cookout.
I was banninated from the kitchen altogether after showing up with a bottle of my unlabeled homemade hot sauce and suggesting it for the ribs and the chicken.

Back