Introducing Miss THSC

Most Know i have children, 3 boys.. but also have a Daughter whom lives with her mother and sisters Far away and only get to see her a few times a year, but talk everyday on msn or phone as a bit alike.. she is 12 now, school captain, A+ in Everything, does Kickboxing (aww) surf lifesaving, and im So Proud of her..

Well she stayed for a couple of weeks over xmas/new year (why i havent been on) and was a Blast as we spend most of the time together when she is here, surfing , rip stiking, bikes ,, shoppinggggggggggg (we even have games, see who can find the fattest arse in the complex) so yea, she's like meeee

During the drive back here we were chatting and she asked if could do a test with me cause she watchs them all and would be heaps cool.. I tried to talk her out of as im Extremly protective of her and it is the internet..But she wanted to do it and i thought "will be 1 of them things, don't want to do, but will anyways" as thats what i do, Dive into the Unknown and see what happens..

Introducing Miss THSC, my baby Girl Ashleigh in her 1st Vid..

Miracle Fruit Family Style,,

Hope Ya's Enjoy
neil (Very Proud Dad)

For a moment there I thought it said "Introducing Miss THC". :shocked:
Anyhow a cool vid as always. that miracle fruit is one groovy fruit! :lol: we seriously need a fruiting plant!
With that said, you have a beautiful daughter and it's pretty cool how she's a lot like you. make her eat Scorpions or something! :P

ha ha she can if wants, but prefers to watch me eat dinner and laugh at me burning :) ordering a dozen plants on monday as some nice person told me where to get ;)

rang but on hols till 12th....

theHippySeedCo said:
ha ha she can if wants, but prefers to watch me eat dinner and laugh at me burning :) ordering a dozen plants on monday as some nice person told me where to get ;)

rang but on hols till 12th....

Neil mate can I go on the waiting list for some seeds? ;)

Cool vid! Your girl is gorgeous..

cheezydemon said:
My daughters are 4 and 6. I have lots to look forward to!

What TF is miracle fruit?
It's a weird fruit that has an active compound which binds with your taste buds. after that, for a short period of time, you taste sour as sweet.

cool video neil...or should I just start calling you VPD?

Nice video Neil -- pretty cool you and your daughter enjoyed together! She is a very pretty girl --

Wish the Miracle Fruit was a bit easier to get a hold of would love to give a go.

rainbowberry said:
She's a stunner Neil! I have a 12 year old (boy) so if she ever needs a boyfriend, well I have the boy for her.
lol, they could hold hands and grow chiles (more preferably at Neil's... he's got some actual sun). :lol:

:D Ashleigh is Very Special,, not only stunning but the Only 12 yr old i know to have met 2 prime ministers due to scholastic achievments. A+ in Every subject, school Captain im so Proud.
don't think will have a boy problem Geeez, cant keep up with the messages, emails from boys worldwide ranging from 9 year old Gabriel up to last comment actually 14 yr old Mark from Scotland, got Kyle 13 from US , Evan 11 US.

Honestly, this was a pre concieved idea got after doing the Tab, Knew Ash was coming and as she is starting High school next year, thought if she did a vid before going and was alright, then when she started high school in a few weeks, her older sister will tell a few bout the vid, heaps will watch and then she have no probs at the school and make friends easier.. so when she asked could she do a test of the miracle fruit on way home from getting her, it made me even happier..

then the vid, she impressed me even more by not going all giggly, and her manners,, even pushed her to say Bye and she waited cool and casual till finished mouthful before saying bye.

and a mixed case RB,, as have to get some of Bents and stillmanz..

as for where to get miracle fruit, Tabs, Powder , Plants and seeds (if in UK) :)

Hi Neil,

Your friend Mark just pointed me in the direction of your recent
YouTube clip with my Miracle fruit in it - its great! Well done and
if you want to stock any of our products give me a shout,I run http://www.miraclefruit.co.uk/ the biggest Miracle fruit store in the UK and
Europe, have a look at what I've got.

cheers

Chas

Omri said:
Wow, when I was in her age all I did was trouble... you're very lucky Neil. :lol:

Ditto, mostly I just did dumb shit and got in trouble trying to impress girls! haha!

Neil, you're a very lucky man.

I have two girls myself Neil, your girl is very beautiful and has the look of a young Daryl Hannah. Never tried any miracle fruit before, your video looks like fun.

Back