introducing myself as myself

hi- my name is matt, and im a pepper addict. i had 8 habanero plants three years ago, thats when it started. this year i have 4 habanero plants, 2 ghosts, 2 carolina reapers, 1 cayan, 1 banana, and 2 bells. i have made several batches of habanero jelly and so far theyve been a big hit! now im just starting in fermenting hot sauce using only my superhots. hot sauce is new so thats what the bulk of my questions will be about. looking forward to getting things going!

Welcome from SC!

Lived in a very small town in Louisiana for a few years when I was very young named Minden ~ about 30 miles E. of Shreveport. Great memories of back then! (except when I almost died in Shreveport at the State Fair once, that stinkin' swingin' pirate ship... was way to small/short to be on that. Was only 1 of 2 people on board (was at the very top/highest to boot), no one to hold me back in my seat-  should have fallen to my death. I don't find rides 'amusement' anymore nor do I ride them..lol.. Hope you enjoy it here, awesome site!

Back