Introduction

rainbowberry said:
:lol: not all the English love the royal family either.

I could get into conspiracy theories about how we have killed our kings and landed freedom in the laps of fools, but I would not only implicate my lineage, but I also doubt the capacity of your simple minds to grasp the full implications of such concepts and will stick with chili peppers. I love chili peppers.

Twenty years ago, my father said "this guy looks like a horse" about Prince Charles, I never managed to get this outta my head! :)

RJS said:
I could get into conspiracy theories about how we have killed our kings and landed freedom in the laps of fools, but I would not only implicate my lineage, but I also doubt the capacity of your simple minds to grasp the full implications of such concepts and will stick with chili peppers. I love chili peppers.

Do you mean Simple Minds ( the music group ) welcome from Baltimore

Yes Of course I meant simple minds the music group. How thoughtless my not iterating that point.

DickT, please tell me those potatoe chip wrapped peanuts are deep fried. I love you, man. Not in an uncomfortable homosexual way,even though kinda close, but as in You have actually created a product wich will improve the quality of my life, and I fear for your well-being because God will strike down the false idols in my life.
Sorry.

The next time I load my pre-paid credit card I am buying as much as I can afford of your peanuts. No joke. I have previously filled my emptiness with a westernization of Vietnamese pho and eggplant curry, fried green tomatoes (since the bugs get to them once they ripen.) and ro-tell mexican style salsa with cilantro, but this is just the end of my search.
Thank God for the Hot Pepper forums and the potatoe-chip wrapped peanut.
My long search is over, and I shall soon sleep with my forefathers a happy man at long last.
(Insert Redd Foxx heart attack here. The real one, not the fake one.)

RJS said:
DickT, please tell me those potatoe chip wrapped peanuts are deep fried. I love you, man. Not in an uncomfortable homosexual way,even though kinda close, but as in You have actually created a product wich will improve the quality of my life, and I fear for your well-being because God will strike down the false idols in my life.
Sorry.

The next time I load my pre-paid credit card I am buying as much as I can afford of your peanuts. No joke. I have previously filled my emptiness with a westernization of Vietnamese pho and eggplant curry, fried green tomatoes (since the bugs get to them once they ripen.) and ro-tell mexican style salsa with cilantro, but this is just the end of my search.
Thank God for the Hot Pepper forums and the potatoe-chip wrapped peanut.
My long search is over, and I shall soon sleep with my forefathers a happy man at long last.
(Insert Redd Foxx heart attack here. The real one, not the fake one.)

deep fried in pure peanut oil,.........order up

Back