• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Is the forum Seasonal?

I have to admit that during the winter months I look at this site less. I am amazed how some threads have sat stagnant lately, but maybe I shouldn't be.

Anyone else look more when you have plants outside?

cheezydemon said:
Then why do you have no plants??????lol.

well i recently moved and am living with a relative for not much longer (i hope) and wasn't really even expecting to be here this long.

Compared to most sites...I would say..this site is RADIOACTIVE!!
The topics might vary in emphasis during spring and summer to sauces and other in fall and winter..(and then there is Pam et al. who are about everything...which by the way for those not in the know..she's pretty much our pepper Queen!) but overall...active as hell!
Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Compared to most sites...I would say..this site is RADIOACTIVE!!
The topics might vary in emphasis during spring and summer to sauces and other in fall and winter..(and then there is Pam et al. who are about everything...which by the way for those not in the know..she's pretty much our pepper Queen!) but overall...active as hell!
Cheers, TB.

Am Not!

I'm a pepper geek, not a queen. I can't get through the rows of plants with one of them poofy dresses on, and the crown slips off every time I bend over to pull a weed.

Right on. This is a great forum, maybe the influx of new threads is seasonal? Maybe more people are just chatting and encourageing others rather than posting new threads this time of year.

I just noticed the same topics hanging around for a lot longer. Nothing wrong with that.

(I added pics of my prize had to the "my hab plant is a machine thread" if anyone cares. It is only impressive because I had cut it back to nothing and it is coming back so much faster than any other plant I am overwintering.)

Pam said:
Am Not!

I'm a pepper geek, not a queen. I can't get through the rows of plants with one of them poofy dresses on, and the crown slips off every time I bend over to pull a weed.

So are you our Pepper Princess then Ms. Pam?

Back