• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Is this a good source for 7 Pod?

I have been looking for 7 Pod seeds and this site showed up on google. Anyone bought any seeds from them? Are they the real 7 Pod?

Damn I had to pull hind teeth to get 7 pot.Be careful!There`s enough people here that you can sweet talk a few out of.Look around! rich

If he means THIS website, then sure it is... ;)

For one, TheHippySeedCompany is a trusted source of all things SuperHot. There are others here who would have them too, but that's a matter for them to say.

i did a quick google for 7 pot and came up with a Reamers hit...5 seeds for 15 USD...hey gents...I got tons I will sell for 2 bucks each...roflmao

jeez!
i got 10 seeds for a quid (1 GBP)tonight off ebay from a supposedly reputable seller, so i'll see what eventually pops up.

AlabamaJack said:
i did a quick google for 7 pot and came up with a Reamers hit...5 seeds for 15 USD...hey gents...I got tons I will sell for 2 bucks each...roflmao

ROTFLMA riemers who are they AJ? oh yea i remember them now they are the number one avoid like the plague seed sellers!!! people beware

I'll say thsi once...seeds from regular THP members..you likely do nto have to worry about...we are self-policing.

We also love our chiles and wil not falsly represent them.

Back