• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is This Bad News?

This is a problem, right? It seems to spread relatively fast. The garden has been a real hassle this year! :(

Chris

P1060528.jpg

P1060529.jpg

I had something similar happening and I contributed it to a lack of magnesium. I started watering with Epsom Salts and it seemed to correct itself.

Mine were doing that as well. Sprayed the leaves with some epsom salt and plucked the bad ones, everything has been good since.

millworkman said:
Mine were doing that as well. Sprayed the leaves with some epsom salt and plucked the bad ones, everything has been good since.

I also mixed 1 Tablespoon of Epsom Salts into 1 gallon of water and watered the plants. It works really well and seemed to work fast.

Ya, I'd picked up 4lbs. of Epsom Salt for about $2 at Wal-Mart (it's next to the hydrogen peroxide..very handy placement) and my plants REALLY like it. The next day the Fatali were getting more purplish stems and the leaves are gorgeous.

not a problem -- did the same as above -- picked the bad ones off -- watered and fetilized as usual -- I should mention that in the fert mix is also Epsome and Superthrive

Back