• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

is this plant ok

something doesn't look right to me the leafs are starting to curl could this be a Magnesium deficiency or maybe under or over feeding

Picture1017.jpg

Picture1018.jpg

Possibly slight overfeeding wait for some more of the pros to comment but id say a little over feeding maybe what is your nutrient schedule??

Novacastrian said:
Doesn't look to bad, you got a fan around to sturdy up that stem? That would help.

I have two 4" Inline Duct Fans and one 6"Circulation Fan in a 2x2x5 room u think i need more?

IGROW said:
I have two 4" Inline Duct Fans and one 6"Circulation Fan in a 2x2x5 room u think i need more?

As long as the plants kind of sways in the breeze it will be fine.

Looks good to me. What variety is it? Looks kind of like my Trinidads last year...

see the twisted leaves

The plant really looks fine to me. leaf curl could be a few things. check the moisture level of your soil. you could have some toxic salt build up. check your PH.....

The plant looks OK, but I would quit using Miracle Grow. There should be fertilizer threads here with some alternatives.

Edit: Forgot that search is not working properly... I was happy with Pure Blend Pro Bloom on my peppers and eggplants last year.

I mix some Espoma tomato tone with the plant and feed with fish emulsion every few weeks. Don't like to use Miracle Grow. Never had good results with it on anything.

jacob

IGROW said:
Its about every 2 weeks it gets some miracle-gro.

What type of miracle grow, what is the nutrient ratio ??/??/??
Miracle grow isn't necessarily bad, but its more of a treat since it feeds the plant not the soil. I often use 20-20-20 with micronutrients and since its so water soluble it can be used for feed foliar too but it doesn't improve your soil like worm castings, compost or manure etc.

Back