• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am always cutting up peppers,

usually gloveless,

I have never had a reaction to cutting up Jalepenos, Habaneros most any pepper....

just wash my hands really good and I'm usually good to go.............

.Now I am cutting up Bhut Jolokia........

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wash my hands really good.......

I wipe my mouth off now mu lips are burning.....

over 3 hours have gone by and at least 5 more washings...

I go to the bathroom........

OMG

:onfire: :mouthonfire: :hell:

My uuummmmmmmm

"UNIT" IS ON FRIGGIN FIRE!!!

These peppers are no Friggin Joke

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay me too! Dehydrating Nagas, I've had Hunan Hand and Thai Eye all day....

tommorrow I am buying a box of rubber gloves....... 2 am cant go to sleep cuz I have this unique burning sensation......

The Icy Hot in the jock strap joke (I played football in high school) is childs play compaired to this!!!

Wait, you don't like it?

Not when my balls find out what popcorn feels like right before it pops!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO....

Chili willy eh? Not good! A few days ago I cut up a Naga to go in some tuna and cheese melts and the pod squirted some juice in my eye. Now I've many burn incidents with chillis over the years and I've had chilli eye more times than I care to remember - and normally it's more uncomfortable than painful. But this was in a different league. It just kept on burning for 2 hours.

Damn I learned last year to listen to advise.The people here knew what they were talking about.Damn my phone was my worse enemy.It` got got me for about 10 hours.Was doing nagas and scorps and they made a come back!good luck and watch out.

I'm glad I found this. LMAO. Does this fall under the rule no pics, ddin't happen?

I'm lucky that I rarely have problems handling hot peppers. What usually happens to me is getting lime or grapefruit juice in my eyes.

When this happened to me, I couldn't take it anymore and filled a glass with milk, went into the bathroom and dunked my member... just then the wife opened the door, looked down and said "oh, is that how you refill that thing"! ....doh!

Back