• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding It seems I have my first sucessful cross

Great pictures. Sorry I didn't read more of it. You obviously know your stuff. Tomorrow I'm going outside to play a bit of crossing. Some weird ideas went through my head. lol. They involve 7 Pot Primos with Black Nagas. :)

Chris
Thanks. Yeah sometimes I skip ahead to the pictures too. :lol: . Sounds like a down right evil cross you're working on. Hope it works out for you. Be sure to have some milk handy when you taste them next year.

Well done on getting the crosses to take and good luck growing them on. :)

I just tried to cross about 5 flowers and they all dropped. I was pretty rough with them though, its very delicate work.

Well done on getting the crosses to take and good luck growing them on. :)

I just tried to cross about 5 flowers and they all dropped. I was pretty rough with them though, its very delicate work.
I think I may have been too rough on the first two as well. I want to cross a lot of flowers on these two plants. Right now my bhut isn't cooperating though. It doesn't have any flowers with pollen. It does have a lot of buds though. Hopefully I'll have plenty of flowers on both plants soon.

Back