• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's a funny thing...

dreamtheatervt said:
I had the flu. What's everyone else's excuse?

I had scurvy and a mild dose of the bubonic plague. I had just gotten over rabies too.

News coming shortly on Blue's Habanero reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamtheatervt said:
I'm ashamed to admit I'm tempted to make the 4 hour drive for this if the timing is right...

It's about the same driving time for us. Hey, nothin' like a bunch of wings made by the Creator's Hand. LOL!

DEFCON Creator said:
It's about the same driving time for us. Hey, nothin' like a bunch of wings made by the Creator's Hand. LOL!

Very true...but your trip will earn you money in the long-run if you get some locals hooked on your product. It will cost me money to drive...guess its a good thing I bought a Prius :lol:

dreamtheatervt said:
Nice try Lute God, but this thread has been officially hijacked! :lol: *evil laugh*

threadhijack.jpg

dreamtheatervt said:
I want a speed boat, or the hostage dies!
Hostage:"I want a pony!"

Hijacker 1: "Shut up! You're the hostage! You don't get demands."

Hostage: "But I've always wanted one and my daddy never bought me when I turned 16."

Hijacker 2: "Aww... hey Frank, let's just ask for one anyways."

Hijacker 1: "DUDE! Don't use my real name!"

Hijacker 2: "Sorry, Frank."

Hijacker 1: "DUDE! COME ON!"

DevilDuck said:
Just before the FF show, I couldn't keep up with all of the posts. Now...(crickets) :shocked:

It was like this last year after the show too. I had just joined. Don't worry. it will be back to overwhelming soon.

Back