• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's Friday night and....

It's friday yeah!! and I just got home at about 7:00 pm. I've been out with friends drinking since 3:30. Oh yeah I'm so glad it's friday and I feel good!!! yipeee!!! :)

Last night's festivities are wearing on me, it's snowing, and I'm cold.

Probably going to be an early night at the Circle-H.

Nice soft clean sheets.....down-filled pillows....

got my space heater running.....turn on my sound machine, put on my sleep mask......

:rofl:

JayT said:
Sleep mask? You girl's blouse! I had my sleep mask already. It came in the form of 12oz bottles

Hey....I LOVE my sleep mask! Not for everyday use....but keeps the light out of my face on weekend mornings.

I've had my share today....but I was up WAY too late last night....that's the main reason.

Sleep mask? say what? paul mr i got 6000 bottles of hot sauce, i put habs in my coffee wears a sleep mask?? WTF - do you wear a nightie to bed too?? and women's panties too?

paul lose.

peter pepper said:
Sleep mask? say what? paul mr i got 6000 bottles of hot sauce, i put habs in my coffee wears a sleep mask?? WTF - do you wear a nightie to bed too?? and women's panties too?

paul lose.

Let's just say I don't go to bed in them.

Waking up in them is a different story alltogether....;)

:lol: For the record, I rarely use my sleep mask.....but I hold firm to the benefits! :rofl:

peter pepper said:

paul lose.

If you have ever spent a summer in Alaska..( I spent 28 of them there ) you would know how necessary one of those "lone ranger" doodads is. At the fishing lodge I managed we bought those 'thangs for every guest otherwise they'd never get any sleep! What? Never seen the sun still out at 11 pm? Leave 'dat Paul alone! He's a swabby of honor!!

texas blues said:
If you have ever spent a summer in Alaska..( I spent 28 of them there ) you would know how necessary one of those "lone ranger" doodads is. At the fishing lodge I managed we bought those 'thangs for every guest otherwise they'd never get any sleep! What? Never seen the sun still out at 11 pm? Leave 'dat Paul alone! He's a swabby of honor!!

Thanks fer gettin' my back on this one, TB!

By the way...they're also useful for scoring with really ugly women.

....or so I've been told!

paulky_2000 said:
By the way...they're also useful for scoring with really ugly women.

....or so I've been told!

yeah but what happens if the chick you are with asks to be blindfolded herself? what's that mean?

Back