• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's my day of birth!

Happy "Day of Birth" to me! And also, another chili-head that was born on this day is Joe from The Hot Zone Online! Happy Day of Birth Joe!!!

Today I will be hanging up my havana tobacco plants for curing, shifting out the seeds (I think I have about 30,000+ seeds), doing some more gardening. Then I will go out to my favorate brewery (BJ's) for "Free Beer Day" (aka, Sunday afternoon) then arrive back home for some rilling of turkey breasts that I have had marrenating for 3 days in a super hot concoction that I put together (more on that later)...

imaguitargod said:
Happy "Day of Birth" to me!

Today I will be hanging up my havana tobacco plants for curing, shifting out the seeds (I think I have about 30,000+ seeds), doing some more gardening. Then I will go out to my favorate brewery (BJ's) for "Free Beer Day" (aka, Sunday afternoon) then arrive back home for some rilling of turkey breasts that I have had marrenating for 3 days in a super hot concoction that I put together (more on that later)...

Happy birthday...I'll be there in 7 hours!!!!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! Well, the day was good. The turkey was freakin awsome! I had marrenated the bird for two days in a mixture of Z..Nothing Beyond, Da Bomb, worcestershire sauce, spices, white wine, and Spaten Optimator...mmm mmm good!

Back