wanted its seed time !....im looking to buy

Well,
let me just start off with saying hello to all the members ! its been way to long since i have been here... : )

took a year off growing and now ready to try it again. weeeeeeeeeeeee !

very excited about growing another batch of peppers and am looking for all the super hots as well as any mild great tasting strains as well...

please send me a list of what is available and ill pick and buy...

any info on new strains would be great !

thanks a bunch

H

I use to live in Oakville..........Riverside Tavern...mmmm, beer, burp! (they use to have a wonderful Sunday brunch).

Judy, are there any seeds that are not in inventory from your website? (I have had my wish list filled out for about 2 months but am derelict at placing the order).

I use to live in Oakville..........Riverside Tavern...mmmm, beer, burp! (they use to have a wonderful Sunday brunch).

Judy, are there any seeds that are not in inventory from your website? (I have had my wish list filled out for about 2 months but am derelict at placing the order).

all seeds are in inventory douglah is out but i can send you 5 seeds for free when you ready to order

great, I took douglah off my list awhile ago based on some of the video reviews; I was battling between it and butchT, butch won.
i will attempt to put the order in today.
thanks Judy.

got some bhut jolokia seeds harvested from my peppers this year. might be cross pollinated but they're free and great germination rate so far. PM me if interested!

PS, richard d. james is great!

I have a collection of seeds, some may be hybrids now but most are still pure. Pm me if you are interested and I'll go through my cupboard and see what I have.

Posting your address on an open forum might not be a great idea :)
+1 !!! I'd delete that puppy promptly! Mods assist even? Website search engines like google will eat that up and sell to every spammer in the world I'd imagine, this poor guy may get his mailbox full of junk and possibly worse with credit and identity thefts so prevalent.

+1 !!! I'd delete that puppy promptly! Mods assist even? Website search engines like google will eat that up and sell to every spammer in the world I'd imagine, this poor guy may get his mailbox full of junk and possibly worse with credit and identity thefts so prevalent.

perhaps i shouldnt admit it? but i did hit the report button saying i dont think addresses are good in the open or so

Back