• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Jalapeno Roaster

I`ve had 1 for a couple yrs now.It rocks!Just won`t hold enough for me.As for size requirements I just cross 2 toothpicks thru each pepper and were off and running.It also works for wax peppers which is what i`m using now being as consistently thicker than jals. Rich

I like the this part...

"Cooked on the grill in our specially designed roaster, stuffed jalapeño peppers emerge with a wonderful fire-roasted flavor. Jalapeño peppers range in their level of heat. You may want to wear gloves when handling raw jalapeños."

gloves.... ha ha

CaLoR said:
Ok, since I didnt have one of these yet but still just haaad to have some stuffed peppers like the ones shown in the pictures, this was my solution. I found about 8 nicely corked jalapenos of my plants and cooked them on this. Yes, its cheap, yes thats a beer can chicken stand with two skewers on top of it. :) Most importantly, that is bacon grease dripping off of them. ;)

They were pretty tastey and the contraption worked, it held the peppers up off the grill just far enough for cooking yet I was able to put the lid on.

jappoppers.jpg
You know you just wanted to show us your tiki bar :P lol.

thehotpepper.com said:
You know you just wanted to show us your tiki bar :P lol.

:P I knew someone would see the pool again. You guys have commented on it before. :lol:

I cant help it, outside is the best place to take pictures with my camera, its not near as good at taking pictures as some I've seen on here. Its only like 5.0 mp.

If you squint your eyes it looks like I stuck a bar umbrella in the peppers. :lol:

Back