Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habs

My first venture into growing was not as productive as I had hoped for. I am developing some new pecan based products and need Chocolate Habs to test for product development. I have a Hot version made from pecan smoked Thai but want to see if choc habs will give me a better flavor. Write back and we'll work a deal. Thanks!!!

Hippy has them. www.thehippyseedcompany.com

Others no doubt have them also, i have some but cannot sell them. How many do you need?

I`ll have more than I can deal with shortly.3 4 ft plants are guarding my deck.Each 1 has appx 50 to 60 pods each.Overwintered of course

So try not to hurt my noob feels too much but are Chocolate Habs and Jamaican Hot Chocolates the same pepper??

~My feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man. Dwight Schrute :banghead:

I`ll have more than I can deal with shortly.3 4 ft plants are guarding my deck.Each 1 has appx 50 to 60 pods each.Overwintered of course

I am growing some as well but won't have any for a couple of months, and want to start working with them as soon as possible. I would likely only need 20 to get started. Contact me at spicingpecans@gmail.com to follow up.

Thanks!!

So try not to hurt my noob feels too much but are Chocolate Habs and Jamaican Hot Chocolates the same pepper??

~My feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man. Dwight Schrute :banghead:

Yes sir, I do believe they are, or at least the Chocolate Hab originated in Jamaica ... as far as I know.

Back