JAMAICAN SCOTCH bonnets

looking for JAMAICAN SCOTCH bonnet seeds...a few peopple have confirmed that the seeds i got and planted does not apprear to be JSB... and with that i feel disgusted that i gave a plant to my jamaican coworker.. i feel embarrased when she gets her plant and they yield something else..

anything color will do.. will trade .. buy.. sell my body to NMU.. with that.. anything JAMAICAN.... :tear: :liar: :welcome:

Wish you had gotten with me a few months ago. I've got red, yellow, Adjoema, Faria, orange, Costa Rican, and chocolate SB's, but they're all in plants now. lol Sorry! Hot me up in a few months and I'll send ya a few pods of each.

What you got were probably "early scotch bonnets" same thing happened to me. I now have 3 Jamaican plants going thanks to Matt (MJdiamond) they're still pretty small but when I get some pods I will gladly share my brother!
Here's a pic of the "early" variety supposed to ripen yellow I think...cool looking little plant/pods, very productive so far, but supposedly NO heat!!!
P1010244-1.jpg

Does anyone know the varities of scotch bonnets that are really hot.......I've tried some that are just ok...not sure how many varities their are but I would like to trade for a hot one..I have some datils, trinidad cherry peppers (hot) and mild variety, a red 7 pot.

Does anyone know the varities of scotch bonnets that are really hot.......I've tried some that are just ok...not sure how many varities their are but I would like to trade for a hot one..I have some datils, trinidad cherry peppers (hot) and mild variety, a red 7 pot.
Hey trini PM me I still have a couple of the jamaican red(hot) scotch bonnet seeds I'd part with for some datils!

Scotch bonnets are a very specific variety and they should all have relatively the same flavor and heat level, although reds, orange and yellows will have different flavors.

Back