• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison 2015

Hey guys,  back for another year.  I really downsized this year on the varieties being grown.  Concentrating mostly on flavor for 2015.  I got seeds soaked and started about 1 week ago and have a few sprouts as of yesterday.  I planted directly into styrofoam cups with Ocean Forest soil and placed in a humidity dome with a heatmat underneath.  My other heatmat doesn't work for some reason I couldn't tell you so needed to save space and planted the second round in peat pellets and placed in the same humidity dome.  

1st round planted includes:

Bahamian Goat - Jungle Rain
Bahamian Goat - My selected seeds from 2014
MoA Scotch Bonnet OG - Steve954
MoA Scotch Bonnet Gen. 2 - My selected seeds from 2013
Red "MoA" Scotch Bonnet - cmpman1974 via Denniz
Orange Thai - Buckeye Peppers

2nd round planted includes:

Red Trinidad Scotch Bonnet - My selected seeds from 2012
JA Habanero - Walkgood
Cabai Burung Ungu - MidwestChileHead
Trinidad Scorpion CARDI - PepperLover
Red Douglah - PepperLover
JA Hot Chocolate - OhioHeat
Chocolate Scorpion - My selected seeds 2013
Reaper - Arkennon 

I'll spare you guys posting pics of tiny seedlings for now.  I'll be going back and forth from TN to WI for work and hoping I'll be able to pull this off!

Good to see you fired up for 2015.
Nice list. I'm anxious to see the Cabai Burung Ungu. I grew several Cabs last year a friend brought back from Indonesia/Sri Lanka,
They were all good little useful peppers.
Good luck on the season!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Most seeds have germinated and are under the lights now.  Ordered 2 more varieties from PepperLover,  Chocolate Bhut and some Chocolate Scotch Bonnets and hopefully they arrive today so I can get them started.  

Back