• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jamison's "Operation Pods" 2013 is a Mission Complete

Well THP, its that time of the year again. I've been anxiously awaiting to give life to these seeds that we all cherish so much. This year I'm gonna focus most of my grow towards Scotch Bonnets, with 14 different strains. Also have a few Supers and 7's with a few others as well. I still have 3 plants that have been overwintering and still doing good after another cutback and a bonide treatment for aphids. Heres the list :party:

Bonnets
MoA Scotch Bonnet
SB Orange
Jamaica SB
FDA Bonnet
Costa Rican Yellow
Trinidad SB Red
Squash Pepper
Jamaican SB Montego
Jamaican Red
SB Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Yellow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Bonnet Bell

The 7's

Bubblegum 7
7 Pod Orange
Romy's Yellow 7 (OP)
7 Pod Jonah
Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Primo (from Primo)
Cappy BrainStrain Red
7 Pot Primo Orange
Other Supers

Bhut Brown
Bhut Yellow
Armageddon F-2
Impact F-1
Black Naga
TS Morouga (Bakers Peppers)
Douglah x Butch T
Romy's Douglah (OP)
Chocolate TS
Butch T Mississippi Strain (from Butch T)

Others

Fish Pepper
Caribbean Red
Red Trinidad Hab
Trinidad Perfume
Turks Cap
Pointsetta
Maui Purple
Black Pearl
Biker BIlly Jal
White Hab
Fatalii (GURU)
Hawaiin Sweet Hot
Ancient Pepper
Mini Sweet Bell
Goats Weed
Pepper Mania Myster seed.

Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet, Butch T
20130102_214301.jpg

I soaked seeds on 12/31/12 and sewed into Burpee coconut fiber pellets on 1/1/13.
20121231_170723.jpg

20130102_214138.jpg

I had started one Fatalii plant earlier not sure what day, probably around 12/15/12.
20130102_214221.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Can't wait til an update!

• [background=transparent] Currently
    Light FogLight Fog[background=transparent]38°[/background][/background] Humidity: 93% Pressure: 29.99 in Wind: at 12mph
  • [background=transparent] Tue 9
    [background=transparent]Rain[/background]Rain[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]37°[/background][/background] Precip: 60% Wind: at 12mph
  • [background=transparent] Wed 10
    [background=transparent]Light Rain[/background]Light Rain[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]32°[/background][/background] Precip: 70% Wind: at 19mph
  • [background=transparent] Thu 11
    [background=transparent]Light Snow[/background]Light Snow[background=transparent]38°[background=transparent]|[/background]27°[/background][/background] Precip: 30% Wind: at 18mph
  • [background=transparent] Fri 12
    [background=transparent]Mostly Clear[/background]Mostly Clear[background=transparent]42°[background=transparent]|[/background]30°[/background][/background] Precip: 0% Wind: at 12mph
  • [background=transparent] Sat 13
    [background=transparent]Partly Cloudy[/background]Partly Cloudy[background=transparent]45°[background=transparent]|[/background]32°[/background][/background] Precip: 0% Wind: at 5mph
  • [background=transparent] Sun 14
    [background=transparent]Light Rain[/background]Light Rain[background=transparent]48°[background=transparent]|[/background]34°[/background][/background] Precip: 40% Wind: at 12mph
  • [background=transparent] Mon 15
    [background=transparent]Partly Cloudy[/background]Partly Cloudy[background=transparent]52°[background=transparent]|[/background]36°[/background][/background] Precip: 50% Wind: at 12mph

I'm starting to see why you love JA so much ;) I feel for ya brethren

Hey J,

The plants like your indoor lighting...and the warmth. I'm like you though, getting pretty antsy to get some of the plants in some cold frames. The JA hab looks real sturdy, that should be a kick arse producer.

lol,
Although I don't have any carpeting in my home I get yelled at when there's spills or dirt tracks on the floors. If I were to put pots with no saucers on the "berber" I may well be flying that carpet out the door...lol

LMAO Greg! Actually my plants are up in the attic which is what you can call my mancave if ya know what I mean. But if they were downstairs in the house, you might as well pick me up on your magic carpet ride. THat Jamaican Red just got cut back today. Thing prob had 30 flowers on it already. Def gonna be a heavy producer. Thanks for stoppin Greg!

J mam. Nice updates and plants look ancy to get out and meet Mr. Sun. Nice and dark green . Don't think they are complaining. ;)

Jamie!!! Yea they seem pretty happy right now. Can't wait to see what they do when they get put in the ground and pots outside. Gonna have some early pods for sure my brotha! Glad you checked in man.

Jamison, awesome updates, loads of flowers, are those little pods I see forming too? Love the look of everything, especially dat Naga Viper, Sepia Serpent, Ja Red, Goats Weed, Butch T, 7 Pot, hell dem all looking marvelous …

I had to print that crisp pic of dat hundred, needed some mula for a six pack ;)

Nice pics, love the hot rock salt look and these last shots, OW’s looking killa mon, I’m rooting for some warmth to swing up your way … can’t wait to see your grow get outside, keep up the great work brethren ^_^

Mr. Walkgood, my good sir! Thanks for all the positive vibes mon, this weather sucks, but can't ever plant out safely til around Mothers Day anyways my dude. Only another month or so brotha and things will change big time. Hopefully we'll have a nice Indian summer.

Hi Jamison... Believe me... I know... :rolleyes:

Oh I know you do Sticky! 4 more weeks my friend!

I'm starting to see why you love JA so much ;) I feel for ya brethren

Ya mon!

Snow flurries in April...wow

Unreal right?

ditto...

Even when it's not supposed to snow, many night-time temps below freezing. Arrggh.

I know Doc, this is what I feel like :banghead:

Woa... that is some fire power right there... should keep the home fires burning lol Love the pics of the overwintered plants... I yet have to manage that one!

Thanks everyone! A couple of pic for the weekend!

Romy Douglah

Black Naga

Fish Pepper, no variegation yet for some reason.

Some MoA Bonnets

Turks Cap

Manzano

MoA Bonnet hiding in the pumpkin patch.

OOps, accidentally snapped off the top of the Birgits Locoto.

Maui Purple

Primo

I have a few more pics but I need a bump.

Thanks for the bump Jay!

Bonda Ma Jaques

Jamaican Red got the cutback and is continuing to flower.

A shot of the plants under T8's.

A pot with various plants in it. Should be interesting come summer. Gonna leave em all in there.

Plants under the T5.

Jalapeno starting to ripen finally!!!

Costa Rican Bonnet, seeds via KingDenniz via Pic1 I think?

And my little baby girl Ellie.

Back