• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2014 Grow, Return of the JEDI

I started fairly early this year of 2013 for 2014.  I had a good garden season this summer and grew lots of super hots and non super hots.  I produced over 200 pounds of tomatoes for canning, and lots of cucumbers for pickles.  I used my last big tomato and pepper harvest to can salsa.  I plan on growing more plants this year and trying to grow some types i did not get around to this summer.  I also plan on growing peas, tomatoes, rhubarb, mixed greens, pumpkins, and non super hot peppers and thai chiles for drying.  Here's an updated list of what i'm growing so far.  I have plans for lots more peppers so stay tuned.  I want to thank all the great people on here that taken their time to send me seeds to grow, i want to give a shout out to Romy 6, Bhut Camp, megahot, Jack Superhot, Tmudder, Spicegeist, Colorado Ronin, Judy at pepperlover, silver surfer, Semilnas, Nigel Carter, Bill Moore, chile beast, Brian Seal, lucky dog hot sauce, Chris Joyner, my favorite cowboy, old barn nursery, and old dirty bastard.

7 pot 007
7 pot merlot
7 pot yellow
7 pot red
7 pot brain strain yellow
7 pot brain strain red
7 pot brain strain orange
7 pot brain strain chocolate
7 pot douglah x 3
7 pot douglah Billy Boy
7 pot madballz
7 pot rennie red
7 pot rennie brown
7 pot primo yellow X 2
7 pot primo red
7 pot primo orange
7 pot savanah long
7 pot bubblegum
7 pot barrakapore red
Carolina Reaper X Red Brain Strain
Jays peach ghost scorpion
Jays red ghost scorpion
Chocolate Naga Brain
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Brakapore
Brown Naglah
Black Naga
Defcon 7
Congo brown
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia chocolate X douglah
Sepia Serpent
Bhut jolokia chocolate x Trinidad Scorpion Red
Chocolate Fatallii
Trinidad Scorpion Cardi Yellow
Trinidad Scorpion Green
Trinidad scorpion chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
Rocoto Inca 
MOA scotch bonnet
Infinity
Red Mourga
Red Mourga Satan
Yellow Mourga
Brown Mourga
Carmel Mourga
Chocolate Mourga
Chocolate Bhut X yellow 7 pot
Carolina Reaper
Carolina Reaper long phenotype
Red Naglah
Yellow Douglah
Red Douglah
Mustard Habanero
Bonda Ma Jaques
Ice Scream Scorpion
Red Habanero
Majah X= Red Bhut Jolokia X Red Mourga Scorpion
Paper Lantern
Datil
Peach Habalokia
Peach Scorpanero
M.A. Daisy Cutter yellow
Devil's tongue yellow
Devil's tongue red
Red Lightning Habanero
Caribbean Red Habanero
Numex Barker Green Chile
SB7J
Thai hot
Orange Thai
Black Thai
Prik KEE NUU SUAN
Geon La Do
Mustard Bhut Jolokia

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0590.jpg

jedisushi06 said:
thanks.  I think this is my last year for a glog on here.  Wasting my time posting when you get no responses.  
Nice peppers & nice buds! my glog is pretty unexciting but I feel the same.

Good grown', my friend.  Hats off   \o_  !

jedisushi06 said:
thanks.  I think this is my last year for a glog on here.  Wasting my time posting when you get no responses.  

I hate to hear that Mikey. I do my best to make the rounds. For me it's a rare day I get though the first page of the glogs. I come inside when the wife comes home @ 4 crack a beer and play while she cooks...

jedisushi06 said:

I don't comment on glogs much, but I do enjoy reading them. Yours is one of my favorites this year. Keep it going!

It's funny... I quit keeping a glog for the opposite reason. I don't have the time/energy to respond to all the responses, and it makes me feel like a dick if I don't. lol.

muskymojo said:

I don't comment on glogs much, but I do enjoy reading them. Yours is one of my favorites this year. Keep it going!

It's funny... I quit keeping a glog for the opposite reason. I don't have the time/energy to respond to all the responses, and it makes me feel like a dick if I don't. lol.
that's part of my problem too.  I working on some rare crosses next year and some other projects.  What drives me nuts is people iv'e never met before on here messaging me for seeds.  I'm going to try the chocolate brain strain again next year.  I'm looking for real chocolate mourga seeds too and chocolate bbg7.  
IMG_0214.jpg

chocolate brain strain from my friend Rick.
IMG_0173.jpg

My new strain, Jacks Chocolate Super Hot.  We believe it's a chocolate brakkapore x red mourga satan.

Devv said:

I hate to hear that Mikey. I do my best to make the rounds. For me it's a rare day I get though the first page of the glogs. I come inside when the wife comes home @ 4 crack a beer and play while she cooks...
If i have time in march i may start a new glog.  
PaulG said:
Good grown', my friend.  Hats off   \o_  !
Thanks Paul.
I still don't understand why it puts my damn pictures sideways sometimes!  SKOL VIKINGS!

jedisushi06 said:
that's part of my problem too.  I working on some rare crosses next year and some other projects.  What drives me nuts is people iv'e never met before on here messaging me for seeds.  I'm going to try the chocolate brain strain again next year.  I'm looking for real chocolate mourga seeds too and chocolate bbg7.  

I get some of that too, I guess a lot more people read your glog and don't comment than you think.

If i have time in march i may start a new glog.  

If you do, I'll be here!

PLUS ONE,keeps this fine work going
This is Pepper History you are writing,just because you arent getting droves of feedback please dont think people like myself arent not benifiting
from ALL your efforts.

NOT EVERYONE grows out FREAKS at 7,000 FEET

Big Fan!

As well I don't comment too much on glogs but yours is one of the ones I enjoy checking out when I remember. You have some really sweet stuff and access to some stuff I can only dream about lol. Have only been here a short time and only known about THP for less than a year so I don't know that many people personally and I can't imagine asking someone for free seeds I've never even said hello to before. I buy boxes of pods when I can and save seeds as well as do trades with the few people I have met. Anyway if you do decide not to do a glog next year I will certainly miss it. Hope you will have time to keep us up to date on some of the super cool crosses and such you'll be working on if you don't do a glog. Just saw the vid of BigRed doing the choc. barrackpore x moruga and that baby looked awesome dude, tore Red a new one haha. Thanks for sharing your glog with the rest of us!

Scorched said:
As well I don't comment too much on glogs but yours is one of the ones I enjoy checking out when I remember. You have some really sweet stuff and access to some stuff I can only dream about lol. Have only been here a short time and only known about THP for less than a year so I don't know that many people personally and I can't imagine asking someone for free seeds I've never even said hello to before. I buy boxes of pods when I can and save seeds as well as do trades with the few people I have met. Anyway if you do decide not to do a glog next year I will certainly miss it. Hope you will have time to keep us up to date on some of the super cool crosses and such you'll be working on if you don't do a glog. Just saw the vid of BigRed doing the choc. barrackpore x moruga and that baby looked awesome dude, tore Red a new one haha. Thanks for sharing your glog with the rest of us!
thanks!  here's a reminder of that pod.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXifuPTkFbU
another great review of one of my pods from this year.

IMG_0224.jpg

I somehow missed that review from Bill, I usually do the rounds and check Nigel, James, Bill and Ted (totally bodacious dude haha) Jason and the others on a weekly basis to see what's new. If Bill says somethings hot you know that bastard is a beast. That is a big beautiful pod in the pic, I wish I could get mine to grow so big.

jedisushi06 said:

I hear you... superb thread, pods and buds anyway mate!
I really appreciate your outspoken posts :) (i hope my english makes sense).

Good luck with the new projects!

Datil

Mike I feel ya . It takes up allot of time to keep up a grow log and to get little response sucks .  When I joined the THP there were only like 30 glogs and it was very easy to keep up with most of them . Now there is like 300 hundred .  I only check out about 15 of them and yours is one of those so hopefully you will stay awhile . 

Back