• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jeff's Glog- 2015 edition.--In the dirt

Here we go again. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Starting a little later this year. Right now, just some pubes. Supers in a week or two and the rest of the crew in Feb sometime.

20150111_133836.jpg

Since the glog is pretty boring at this point, we'll get it off to a good start with some good food. Blackened chicken and dirty rice with jalapeno poppers.

20150111_183914.jpg

stickman said:
How are things going for you now Jeff? You must be getting ripe pods...  are you making any salsa yet?

Going good Rick but way too busy this summer. I just got back in town after a week up in Michigan relaxing by the lake.

Gardens are doing okay. The wet spring and early summer really slowed down the peppers. I think all the rain washed away a bunch of the nutrients in the soil since I had to feed the plants more than normal and some are still small. I do have a few ripe peppers, but nothing to right home about. The tomatoes, onions, garlic and tomatillos are another story. I have plenty of them and they are flourishing.

Don't have a lot of time now to do a photo update. Hopefully I'll have some time a little later in the year.

In the mean time, here is a shot of Lake Charlevoix.

20150804_142146.jpg

Back