• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review JHR's Big Bad Video Review Thread

Ok, your bangs kill me! I so think Clock Work Orange or The Shining every time you post. Spill the beans, what is the story behind the bangs. :) No offense meant.

Ok, your bangs kill me! I so think Clock Work Orange or The Shining every time you post. Spill the beans, what is the story behind the bangs. :) No offense meant.
Lol, it's just how my hair is cut. I haven't had a haircut in a while, in my defense. They are usually a bit shorter.

Happy New Year JHR! Long time no see!

Just watched the vids - OMG! I was your #1 hot pepper product of 2012?!?
:woohoo:

Thank you JHR! That's awesome - really means a lot to me. :cheers:

Alright guys, as I gear up for the 2013 series of reviews, I need your input.

1. What products would you like to see reviewed this year?
2. Would you like to see me doing written reviews alongside the videos to give a more in depth perspective?
3. Would you be averse to me branching out to different types of foods, such as coffees, tea, dark chocolates, ect?

1. I think you should re-review all of the LDHS products. :rofl: (I Keed, I keed!) - honestly I'd say review whatever you like, but I personally get more value from product reviews than pod reviews. So if I had a choice if rather see you review hot sauces than pods.

2. Written is a nice touch - it would absolutely supplement, and I think retrospection will add some insight - when you're in the moment you may not appreciate all of the nuances of a product where you might have more insight when thinking back on the entire experience. (an if it gave you the runs later or something...would also be handy to know)

3. I'd say you can branch out to coffee and chocolate as hookers and anything else you want to review - but if you're posting it at THP it should probably be pepper-related?

Looking forward to your 2013 reviews!
:cheers:

Reactions: JHR
Alright guys, as I gear up for the 2013 series of reviews, I need your input.

1. What products would you like to see reviewed this year?
2. Would you like to see me doing written reviews alongside the videos to give a more in depth perspective?
3. Would you be averse to me branching out to different types of foods, such as coffees, tea, dark chocolates, ect?

1. Pods AND Powders......Raw...then IN-ON food. (like a quick dish)
2. Yes
3. Bring it on Jacob!

Your reviews are great, just keep 'em coming!

Reactions: JHR
Back